Hello Graduate Students,
we had a great turnout at the first GSC meeting of the Fall 2020 semester, with over 60 attendees and 4 guest speakers from the Graduate School and Office of Equal Opportunity at CSU.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently hosting and recording all meetings virtually via Zoom. Below you can access the meeting minutes and recording. General meeting minutes are available as a download. After clicking on the meeting recording link, the page will redirect to Zoom and ask for a passcode, which is provided below.
September Meeting Minutes & Recording
How to get involved with GSC
Learn more about how to get involved with GSC here
Sign up for a GSC Committee
- Sign up for the Student Health Care Committee
- Sign up for the Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Sign up to be a member or leader of the International committee
- Sign up to join the Graduate QT’s – A social, professional, and support group for (LBGTQ+ and Ally) graduate students
- Sign up to join the budget committee
Join the next GSC Meeting
We invite each of you to attend our next meeting on October 6th at 6pm MST.
The Graduate Student Council Officer Team