- Graduate School COVID-19 webpage – updates to Covid-19 exceptions to policies and deadlines for graduate students
- Graduate School Virtual Office Hours – faculty, students, and program coordinators can get their questions answered by virtual chat on Mondays 2-3 and Thursdays 8-9
- Virtual Mentor Monday
- Virtual Professional Development – check here for future, virtual professional development opportunities
- Virtual CSU Writes
- CSU Mental Health info on anxiety around Covid-19
- Silvercloud – online support for students, postdocs, faculty seeking help with depression, anxiety, stress, resilience, or sleep
- Virtual Graduate Student Council Support Group – Check your email for the Zoom link!
- Virtual Graduate Student Council Meetings – Check your email for the Zoom link!
- Rams Against Hunger – Food Insecurity
- Ram Aid – Housing Insecurity and other needs (Resources in process)
- You@CSU – online support for students, postdocs, faculty to help them maintain productivity, succeed, thrive, and matter. It has goal setting and support options as well as useful articles on issues like procrastination that may be exacerbated by COVID-19.
Student Health Center
- CSU Health Network
- Mental Health Support – Fall 2020 (download PDF)
- CSU Health Resources for Students Faculty and Staff (download PDF)
- NEW: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Benefits for Graduate Students
- NEW: Video explaining EAP Benefits
- Student Health Insurance, Benefits, and Fees – Questions & Answers (access PDF)
- CSU_SHIP Quick Links (download PDF)