Get Involved by...
- Attending the next GSC meeting: GSC Meeting Dates and Minutes We meet once each month during the semester, on the first Tuesday at 6 pm MST
- Becoming a department representative: Requirement are attending one monthly GSC meeting and being generally available as a conduit for students in your program to the GSC. Is your department currently represented? Check the department representatives page:
- Representing the GSC Department:Is your department currently represented?
- Finding Committee Opportunities: Represent graduate and professional students on a university committee. Committees on which graduate students get a vote do everything from approving academic standards to deciding how student fee money is spent. Serve as a representative or alternate to a committee that interests you.
- Signing up to volunteer with the Graduate Student Council: Each GSC Department Representative is required to volunteer for one event per semester.
- Becoming a Graduate Student Council Officer: Learn more about the council jobs and descriptions.